Friday, April 1, 2011

I Am Coming!!!



Soon I, JESUS, will make MY glorious appearance to the world. MY people do not take MY words seriously. I speak through many. MY message is clear—I AM COMING. The date is set, the hour is set. MY FATHER is waiting to give the signal. HE alone can give the signal.

Every minute you are moving closer to this great event. MY children, do you feel it? Do you sense it? If you do not, you are far from ME. The world has you too tightly wound up in its clutches. You are caught up in the things of the world and not focusing on ME, your LORD and MASTER JESUS.

I am waiting for you to turn back to ME, to surrender your all to ME. You wonder how can this be? What must I do to surrender to MY LORD? I want you to come before ME, repent of your sin, acknowledge to ME that you are sinful before a HOLY GOD. Then lay your life down before ME willingly, not because others want you to, because you, yourself see ME as a worthy LORD and MASTER.

I then, want you to draw near ME, put down the things of the world and spend time with ME. Get to know ME better. I am not far from you. I want you to pursue ME like you pursue all your other worldly interests, only I want first place in your heart. I ask nothing less.

How do I become first place in your heart, you ask? Let ME tell you… When you get up in the morning, do you think of ME? Are your thoughts toward ME? Do you move through the day and think of and speak with ME?

You bring only the big things before ME. I want all your small things also. I am here to help you with every aspect of your life. You can’t imagine GOD being that concerned over your life’s details because you do not understand that I, GOD am a GOD of incredible details. I know all the details of your life. Nothing gets by ME. Small and large, I know all about you.

Bring ME all your cares and even your little concerns—the things you think I would never notice. This is communion with GOD, when you allow ME to engage with you over every aspect of your life. I want control over you—I want MY plans to take your life into the abundance I planned for you from the start.

Do you know your life has a perfect plan that I, GOD have devised for it? Are you aware of this? If you are not MY surrendered follower than your plan for life that I carefully planned out is running counter to all the beauty and wonder I have in place for you. I want to bring you to MY complete wholeness: peace of mind; completeness of your spirit filled by MY SPIRIT; walking in MY perfect plans for your life. This is all yours. It is a plan to bring you home with ME when I come for MY children. It is a plan to bring you to your eternal destiny to be with ME forever. I, your LORD, want to bring you to wholeness through MY HOLY SPIRIT and past the sorrows and sadness of a fallen world.

Time is short, MY loved ones, MY children. Stop clinging to this world. It is in rebellion to ME, its MAKER and I will soon have no part in it. The world will turn its back to ME completely and I must leave with MY bride under MY safe arm and leave the world to its own destruction, destruction that comes when love and order administered by a HOLY GOD is rejected. Chaos and evil is the alternative and this world will embrace it, apart from ME.

Saddened though I am—the hour approaches and I must come to rescue the bride and retreat with her to MY Kingdom and leave those remaining to suffer under the hand of MY enemy. He is a cruel master. Let ME tell you about the evil of MY opponent and what he is capable of. He wants nothing less than to destroy you, to see you spending eternity in the pits of hell. He is angry and lusting after your blood, your life blood. He will destroy you by any means he has. Do you recognize this MY children? He means to destroy and to destroy completely.

He will use any means to reach his goal—your utter destruction. He will use your weaknesses, your desires for the things of this world, your own self-made plans and dreams. If you follow your self-made plans, apart from MY Perfect Will, that is acquired only through complete and total surrender of your life to ME, than you are falling right into MY enemy’s hands. Is this how you want it, MY children?

You are so set on following your own self-made goals and directions that you are willingly playing into the enemy’s hands. I will let you do it, because you choose. I don’t want to lose you to the enemy. I don’t want to leave you to the world of disaster coming, after I remove MY bride. I don’t want to be apart from you for eternity and I don’t want to assign you to hell for rejecting ME and choosing your own ways. You will leave ME no choice.

Very soon, the world will come apart. Evil will enlarge past the limits I have set for it with MY guiding, protecting RIGHT HAND that I have over it right now. When I pull back MY Great Hand of Protection over the earth, the taste of evil you are experiencing now will be a large dose and it will be a gag in the mouths of those left to deal with the world apart from ME, the LORD JESUS.

Sorrow and pleading is where I am now. I plead with you MY children to come to ME in these closing moments. Still you reject and cling to a temporal, dying world. You see the dark clouds forming overhead of which you know what I speak. There is trouble all around you. All things are touched by this foreboding evil that is growing ever daily. Come to your senses. Follow ME. Turn to ME. Come with ME. Surrender to ME. I will save you and lead you out to safety. You may choose. This is your privilege. But if you choose against ME for this evil and corrupt world you so lustily desire, I will not take kindly to your choice and you will indeed have your way.

Come to me for safe passage to MY Kingdom. I am waiting only a while longer. You think you have a lot of time. You do not. These words are true. Follow ME and live. Reject ME and we shall part ways for eternity.

I, GOD, JESUS HAVE SPOKEN TRUTH


Blessed To Bless...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Holy Spirit